• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please meet.............

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Candice, she is our newest arrival and has settled in very well, Candice was found as a stray and so her age is unkown, she is an elderly lady and has cataracts but is very active and sooooooo friendly, she really is a gorgeous girl

Candice002x2.jpg

Aww she's lovely. It sounds like she was very lucky to brought in to you if she was straying with limited sight.

Last edited:
Candice was taken in by Tracy at the Rabbit and Guinea Pig Welfare in Rugby and she was in a dreadful state when she was found, but Tracy has done an amazing job with her

Awww she is lovely! :love: Well done Tracy and well done Snowy - so glad you have made her safe and cared for.

Hello beautiful :love::love: I hope your behaving yourself and eating all your hay up.
What did Roy think to her Theo.:)

Yes, she is behaving herself and has settled in very well, she loves her ready grass and is eating her hay and she loves herbs

Roy thought she was gorgeous and gave her extra special cuddles, he carries her out to the garden each day, she still isn't quite sure about that bit but this morning he was talking to her as he walked through the house and I heard him say "don't be frightened, we don't hurt bunnies here, I am just taking you out so as you can talk to all the other bunnies and you can make some new friends now" :roll::lol:

Awww she is lovely! :love: Well done Tracy and well done Snowy - so glad you have made her safe and cared for.

Tracy did all the hard work with this one, she was so poorly and Tracy kept her until I had the space for her, we hope that she is well enough to be speyed now

Yes, she is behaving herself and has settled in very well, she loves her ready grass and is eating her hay and she loves herbs

Roy thought she was gorgeous and gave her extra special cuddles, he carries her out to the garden each day, she still isn't quite sure about that bit but this morning he was talking to her as he walked through the house and I heard him say "don't be frightened, we don't hurt bunnies here, I am just taking you out so as you can talk to all the other bunnies and you can make some new friends now" :roll::lol:

Awwwwwww bless Roy, she mixed well with the buns here when they where free ranging so she shouldn't be too much trouble I hope.
Does she grumble at you when you pick her up to bring her back in, she'd just started doing it here.:roll::)

Awwwwwww bless Roy, she mixed well with the buns here when they where free ranging so she shouldn't be too much trouble I hope.
Does she grumble at you when you pick her up to bring her back in, she'd just started doing it here.:roll::)

I know, he loves them all to bits :lol:

No, she doesn't grumble at all, well not yet anyway:shock::lol::lol::lol:

Aww bless her! love the 'hairdo' as well,she looks like a real sweetie :love:
Well done for getting her sorted between you :)

She has been out in the garden all day today, running around and having a wonderful time, haven't seen her binky yet so really are really looking forward to it

Candice is a really happy lady:love::love::love:

Back