• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've got a secret..........

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
PICT0038.jpg

PICT0040-1.jpg

PICT0041.jpg

PICT0046.jpg

Please meet Teddy, Lolly's new husbun! :love: :love:

He is the most softest friendliest bun and Lolly really seems to love him, he was from ARC and is about 5 months old.

They are starting off at home in a small indoor cage as they were originally bonded last weekend but had a scrap when they came home (carpet is so hard to de-scent) and I will slowly increase their space as long as they behave!

I know I said I wasn't going to get another but she really needed someone, Auntie Janice even has videos of her washing him for several minutes!

Anyway hope you like my new boy :love::love::love:

Last edited:
He by no means replaces Lionel in my heart but he is a very sweet boy :love:

yeah i know, its different.. hard not to compare though isnt it :oops::oops: especially when new bunny sits in old bunnies spot and you want to move them on :oops::oops::oops:

hope thats not just me :lol::lol::lol:

Hes so cutee:love::love::love:

And guess what I'm bonding Walnut with his sister today (well I think its his sister) the three babies all went on the ARC website at the same time so i'm guessing their related:D

Hes so cutee:love::love::love:

And guess what I'm bonding Walnut with his sister today (well I think its his sister) the three babies all went on the ARC website at the same time so i'm guessing their related:D

Is that Bell? If so yes its his sister! Are you doing the bonding yourself then?

Back