• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can you Help?? U/D he has returned

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
hai34copy.jpg

Last edited:
I am hoping he can find his way home soon, there have been sightings, but it seems impossible that he would get to where the sightings have been. I just hope he is being very well looked after.

I have a new bin cage awaiting his home coming

:lol: I Believe he's living freerang in the wilderness of a hammy sanctuary....He may be worth a speed awareness course :lol:

Hmmmmmm does a certain RU member have him by any chance?

:cry::cry::cry: All last week! It could be monday, it could be thursday, not its tuesday. Bless Its not Doms Fault. Her lovely work mate is ferrying my hammies as he is local to me, but he is poorly sick, and just can't help it.

P.S. you can keep the robos, I just want Hai back, he is my sweetheart :love:

fluffy managed six months free ranging in my house...

Hai has been hammynapped by Dom (HappyBunny22000) She kindly offered to look after them whilst I was back in Hartlepool a couple of weeks back, but Hai and his buds Dango and Jiro are still with her.

She dis promptly hand back my tort girls who are a bit of a handful though!!

lol! Vanilla escaped! (well i left the door open :oops: again :oops:)

And I saw her wlaking towards me on a tower of baskets :love: scooped her up, popped her back in! :love:

lol! Vanilla escaped! (well i left the door open :oops: again :oops:)

And I saw her wlaking towards me on a tower of baskets :love: scooped her up, popped her back in! :love:

You know its not that they are escape artists, it that you are just not carful enough :lol:

Bin cages are definately the way to go :)

I'd knock it over....I was sleepy....It looked closed. Besides Ive told them That Once Louise has meshed some of a bin, they can have a playground!

I'd knock it over....I was sleepy....It looked closed. Besides Ive told them That Once Louise has meshed some of a bin, they can have a playground!

I have got it :) I am trying to get it done for Mark to pick up :oops:

I have the sides out, just need to take the drill piece down stairs to drill and find my wire cutters, which seem to have disappeared since I tidied up

Back