• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hector's new girl - isn't she beautiful?

amyhhh

Alpha Buck
After sadly losing our lovely Honey a couple of weeks ago, we didn't want Hector to stay lonely on his own, so we took him to Animal Lifeline in Sutton, where Christine bonded him to the beautiful Lluna.

Isn't she stunning!? :love::love:
DSCF4852-1.jpg

You can see that Hector is pretty relaxed in her company!
DSCF4855.jpg

And the two of them together on their favourite top shelf:D
DSCF4866.jpg

Hector can't resist a bit of humping now and again (he hasn't worked out that girls really prefer to be groomed ;)) but he seems to be calming down. I haven't seen them grooming each other yet (though apparently they did some grooming when they were being bonded) but they spend quite a bit of time flopped together so I'm hoping that love is developing :love::love:

HE is AMAZING!!!! Look at that FACE!! Irrisitible!!....and she isnt bad either!!!!:love::love::love::love:

awwww i didnt realise you had lost honey - i always love your sig coz they both have the most amazing eyebrows! :love::love::love: but hector's new wife looks really gorgeous too, glad they are happy together! :love::love:

awwww i didnt realise you had lost honey - i always love your sig coz they both have the most amazing eyebrows! :love::love::love: but hector's new wife looks really gorgeous too, glad they are happy together! :love::love:

Thank you! We miss Honey so much, but are happy that Hector has found love again :love:

Hector can't resist a bit of humping now and again (he hasn't worked out that girls really prefer to be groomed ;))

Typical bloke then! :lol:

It's great they're getting on so well. They look really good together!

Thank you all for your lovely comments :wave::wave:
Lluna has been doing some amazing binkies today (before it started raining) so I think she is happy! :love::love:
Just need to get them grooming each other now!

Am so sorry you lost Honey - but Lluna is a very pretty girl. Hector is a pawsome bun' - am glad he's got a new wife! :D xx

Hollie is very patiently trying to teach Jack to groom her lol. She sits there, head down in front of him and he'll just stare at her...... :roll:..... though he does groom her occasionally.

Lovely bunnies! :love:

Back