• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny bowls

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
I really want some new bowls, they have to be ceramic as they buns like to throw them.

Any ideas? Pets at home used to have lots but cant find them anymore :roll:

Big bowls? Or little bowls? Lynne (holidayhutches) has some nice spotty ones on her website, and also a shallow pink one with pampered princess on :love:

There was a nice huge one in items for sale, think it was ribbons selling it, but it was like a spotty 8" dog bowl, probably too big for your babies :oops:

Will keep my eye out for ya ;) Im suprised P@H aint got any xx

Big bowls? Or little bowls? Lynne (holidayhutches) has some nice spotty ones on her website, and also a shallow pink one with pampered princess on :love:

There was a nice huge one in items for sale, think it was ribbons selling it, but it was like a spotty 8" dog bowl, probably too big for your babies :oops:

Will keep my eye out for ya ;) Im suprised P@H aint got any xx

Well could do with a few big ones for water bowls and then i want some new feeding bowls, all different :love: I have added some of Lynnes to my order for the girls ;)

Well could do with a few big ones for water bowls and then i want some new feeding bowls, all different :love: I have added some of Lynnes to my order for the girls ;)

Do you have one of them range shops near you? :? Dans mum bought me 2 big red spotty dog bowls last week, she said they were only £4ish each and the ones i bought from P@H, exactly the same, were £8.99.

We have a shop round here that has some lovely white bowls, with big pink polka dots on, for £1.99! Theyre good for water, though your little buns would probably fit IN the bowl :oops: Will get you a pic of one of the ones i bought if ya want? Can post em to ya ;) xXx Though they only had pink :( xx

Do you have one of them range shops near you? :? Dans mum bought me 2 big red spotty dog bowls last week, she said they were only £4ish each and the ones i bought from P@H, exactly the same, were £8.99.

We have a shop round here that has some lovely white bowls, with big pink polka dots on, for £1.99! Theyre good for water, though your little buns would probably fit IN the bowl :oops: Will get you a pic of one of the ones i bought if ya want? Can post em to ya ;) xXx Though they only had pink :( xx

Oooooohhhh yes i do actually, i will look on website now.

Ooo they sound fab, would only need a couple as i want to get lots of different ones, i am so sad :oops: :oops: :lol:

Pictures pleassssssssee!

How is Ronnie hun?! :love:

Ooooo Nat wait until you see the ones we have located at the Trade show last week. Wont be on our website for a few weeks though as waiting for the company to authorise our account. The small polka dot ones also come in a larger size (more like a dogs food bowl) and are £4 so if you want one of those let me know and I'll pick you one up on Tuesday, they are not on the website yet.

Last edited:
Ooooo Nat wait until you see the ones we have located at the Trade show last week. Wont be on our website for a few weeks though as waiting for the company to authorise our account. The small polka dot ones also come in a larger size (more like a dogs food bowl) and are £4 so if you want one of those let me know and I'll pick you one up on Tuesday, they are not on the website yet.

I wantttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!! please could you get me two?! :love: :love:

I think i will be adding some bowls to my order anyways :D

Back