• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tiny What do i do?

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
I need to face facts that Tiny does not like being a house rabbit:(,I put him out in a run during the day hes so happy outside as soon as he comes in he wants to escape from his indoor pen which is about 8ftx4ft,First he dug the carpet through to the floor boards,Then last night he had been out all night because he escaped from the pen,He has chewed loads of stuff up,and can squeeze in the smallist gaps:shock: Ive just tried to block off everything,so i could leave him out for a bit i went upstairs and he was chewing some shoes up!!!!! But what do i do?

put him outside?

Are you asking because this isnt an option? If he's happier out there and causing chaos inside then that seems like the solution. If he digs he'll need concrete or decking in his run, and slabs under the grass though.

Alvin was destructive as a teen, he soon settled when he had pearl to occupy him. is he going to be bonded with another house bunny? can he be moved outside (not a choice id choose unless my bun was still miserable inside with a pal)

put him outside?

Are you asking because this isnt an option? If he's happier out there and causing chaos inside then that seems like the solution. If he digs he'll need concrete or decking in his run, and slabs under the grass though.

Hes supposed to be bonded with Lyric i tried them a couple of months ago but they didnt get on so ive been waiting untill Jill have space to bond them,so hes set up inside was only temp,ive go nowhere else to put him inside:( I dont want a single rabbit outside but i dont want to take on anymore either because ive already got 6,His run is on slabs i dont have any grass:)

Hes supposed to be bonded with Lyric i tried them a couple of months ago but they didnt get on so ive been waiting untill Jill have space to bond them,so hes set up inside was only temp,ive go nowhere else to put him inside:( I dont want a single rabbit outside but i dont want to take on anymore either because ive already got 6,His run is on slabs i dont have any grass:)

when they are bonded move them both outside? :)

When they are bonded, he might settle down. Hes probably escaping because hes looking for her.

Definatly not with Dandy and Truffle:( The problem is Tiny is very defencive

I would maybe try him again with Lyric and see what happens? He may settle. Ben was very much hard work until he was bonded :) and Preston well hes allowed to be naughty! :love:

Back