• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im picking them up tomorrow :) any tips

kaths101

Warren Veteran
:wave: Im picking my 4 up tomorrow :D cant wait, They have been for a group bonding session and cheryl says its been successful - they were all huddled together when she went to feed them today :love:

Im not looking forward to the sleep depravation again though - I have slept really well while theyve been away!! :lol: I think cos usually I have one ear open for them all the time...

Good behaviour coming home / stay bonded vibes pleeeease...

Any tips for when I get my group home?? is there likely to be chasing again etc?

edited - Ive done the pen 4.5 x 3.5 ft is that ok for them to come back to?

Last edited:
I know :shock::shock::shock::shock:
Hope everyones prepared for an influx of panicking threads from me tomorrow night :oops:

deffo.. youve put up with mine so its only fair to return the favour, even if i wont be much help :oops::lol::lol:

Have you got a room or garage where none of them normally go? Might be an idea to keep them somewhere like that for a week or so just until they have settled completly. They are all getting on so much better now than they were the other day. They are all comfortable eating around each other and when I went in to give them their veg earlier they all lined up next to each other with their paws up on the door to the enclosure :lol::love:

Have you got a room or garage where none of them normally go? Might be an idea to keep them somewhere like that for a week or so just until they have settled completly. They are all getting on so much better now than they were the other day. They are all comfortable eating around each other and when I went in to give them their veg earlier they all lined up next to each other with their paws up on the door to the enclosure :lol::love:

awwwwww :love:
I have set up a pen in the front room - they are usually all upstairs so not somewhere any of them have been for a while - sooty and oreo used to live there about 6 months ago though :? (not in the same pen).
But I dont have anywhere else totally neutral.
How do you feed them - do you just scatter food about? or use a bowl?

awwwwww :love:
I have set up a pen in the front room - they are usually all upstairs so not somewhere any of them have been for a while - sooty and oreo used to live there about 6 months ago though :? (not in the same pen).
But I dont have anywhere else totally neutral.
How do you feed them - do you just scatter food about? or use a bowl?

That should be fine. As for the food I just scatter it about so they have to root around to find it. It keeps them busy ;)

yes its ok I bonded my 8 in a 6 by 4 foot one they have been together 4 weeks now and next weekend hope to move them out to there shed a run ..good luck dont separate them to quick if you think its not working out as I was tempted a few times the firt couple off weeks but I am glad they have now sorted who is the boss ect

wellllllllll i know you had other news yesterday.. buuuuuuut i wanna know if you got your 4 home ok and how are they now?

pfffft @ babies *grumbles* bunnies get forgot :evil::evil:

(joking btw :D)

wellllllllll i know you had other news yesterday.. buuuuuuut i wanna know if you got your 4 home ok and how are they now?

pfffft @ babies *grumbles* bunnies get forgot :evil::evil:

(joking btw :D)

:lol::lol::lol: Noooo bunnies come first !!! :lol:
They are home and being very well behaved - so I had no panicky threads - I tried to put piccies on last night but my photobucket is :censored: so Im going to do a thread tonight!! so watch this space!
They are being really good - Cheryl did a fab job - Im just like this :D:D:D:D the last few days...

:lol::lol::lol: Noooo bunnies come first !!! :lol:
They are home and being very well behaved - so I had no panicky threads - I tried to put piccies on last night but my photobucket is :censored: so Im going to do a thread tonight!! so watch this space!
They are being really good - Cheryl did a fab job - Im just like this :D:D:D:D the last few days...

YAY am I missing something here? Are you expecting Kath?:D

Back