• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Making a duo a trio

Fraggle

New Kit
Ive just taken in an unwanted bun from someone my cousin knows. Ive already got two pairs of buns, so another single bun isnt ideal.

I was wondering once ive got her neutered and vaccinated do you think from everyones previous experiences that a trio of two girls and a boy would work. I know alot is down to the buns personalities, Im not sure how they would react to another bun.

She's so cute ive fallen for her already and ive only had her an hour :love:

Only one way of finding out and that is to try, when you come to the time of trying do ensure that you leave at least 72 hours free to supervise them.

it is a possibility, it deends on the personalities of the buns involved. I bonded charlie with frakie and belle with no humping etc at all they were very relaxed about it. but I have had a bun die leaving Charlie with Sophie and Granite which resulted in charlie having a nick out of hie ear :(. However they all live quite happily together now :?

Back