• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the best cure for heart ache xx

shell1805

Mama Doe
we lost our beloved lab sullivan 4 weeks ago to stomach tumors. sometimes the doggy footprint on our hearts is too much to bear and then you look into those big eyes of bentleys and you know that one day the bad memories of that last month will fade and all you will remember are the good times.

thought i would share with you the gorgeous face that more often than not makes us laugh when all we want to do is cry:

016.jpg

019.jpg

002-1.jpg

and for all the football fans:

020-1.jpg

this boy means the world to me and i owe him so much xxx

004-1.jpg

he has dealt with the loss of sullivan so well, they were inseperable and a big worry was how he was going to cope without his big brother around. he amazes us all and if he can be ok so can we xx

they do teach us a lot if we take the time so just stop and watch them. Pearl was amazing and never once got down even though she was so very poorly, sort of makes me realise what a whingy cow i can be over non important stuff :oops::oops:

Back