• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

greedy bunny-v-not fussed bunny

hannah C

Alpha Buck
jasmine has taken to scofting down her food and then taking steves food litrally out of his mouth!

i hand feed pelets any way and they are always given a pile of veg so when she pinches a bit from him in a morning he just goes and gets another bit!

but i feel guilty at treat time, i just took out a piece of apple for each of them, Jas ran off with her peice, scofted it then came back and took steves, right from his mouth! he looked so sad. he wasnt even half way through his bit! i went back and got him another, picked him up to feed it to him on top of the coop, where jas cant jump up.

how does everybody else make sure they get an even share? it cant just be me with mis-match buns! :lol:

I have to feed them seperatly as Blues now on a diet and the other three all can only have diff amounts anyway as have to monitor Honeys eating anyway as shes quite on and off and Brackens still little so can't have as much etc.

I have a total pellet monster :lol: He really is like a furry hoover:roll::lol: At veg times Olls has his veg downstairs while Amber has hers upstairs. With pellets, I first hand fed both so i knew who was getting what which encouraged Amber to speed up a bit. Now they eat side by side and i just 'supervise' a bit so Ollie doesn't pinch.

Back