• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Burgess Excel pellets

KTJ

Alpha Buck
:wave:

If anyone feeds their rabbits on Burgess Excel pellets (either the junior/dwarf, adult, or "light") then in The Range, they all have 25% off! (Price now: £2.61) The Burgess Excel treats are also on offer, buy 2 get the 3rd free. Unfortunately, I've just checked their website and they don't have it on their website, but the store I've just been to were well stocked.

Just thought I'd share the bargain! :)

Just to add, this is for the 2KG bags ;)

Last edited:
:wave:

If anyone feeds their rabbits on Burgess Excel pellets (either the junior/dwarf, adult, or "light") then in The Range, they all have 25% off! (Price now: £2.61) The Burgess Excel treats are also on offer, buy 2 get the 3rd free. Unfortunately, I've just checked their website and they don't have it on their website, but the store I've just been to were well stocked.

Just thought I'd share the bargain! :)

My vet gave me a sample pack of the junior/dwarf and said to wean my nethie off the mr johnsons (mix) onto this. Do you know if this pellet is good? Also what is the web address for this Range shop?

I have not heard of this shop and doubt we have one around here :(

JUST to add, my vets are up with this rabbit awareness week hence all the excel products they are giving samples of :)

Hey :D

Well I've heard mixed reviews on here, but personally, my rabbits love it, and if they are happy eating it, then that's great! I weaned mine off a mix called "fruity rabbit" because I found that they were leaving the bits they didn't like, and obviously weren't getting the correct, balanced diet, but since changing them, they eat it all up (Aswell as having lots of hay and some veg) and I know that they are eating a good diet.
I've been to The Range in Kidderminster before, isn't that quite close to you?
Here's the link to the shop...

http://www.therange.co.uk/

Their only downfall is that the online version has hardly anything compared to what you can find in store, which is a bit of a nightmare if you don't live very close to one!

ive got rosie off them now, onto SS, when the last of the burgess we have is near im probrably going to move locks onto SS too

think it depends on the rabbit, one of mine is thriving on Burgess, but the other has excess caecotrophs

Back