• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best place for bunny toys?

I used to love Pampered Piggies but they are closed at the moment.

The Hay Experts do some amazing bunny toys and their service is always top notch!

I have had a look at The Hay Experts and have my eye on a few things. I'm just wary of buying things I can't see, especially when they're going to be chewed beyond recognition! Recommendations are much better. :D

Pampered piggies is great - Sally makes a lot of her own toys :D

She still has a lot of stock so I am sure she can help if you contact her :wave:

I think my browser is going to die any second - I have so many tabs open!

Pampered piggies is great - Sally makes a lot of her own toys :D

She still has a lot of stock so I am sure she can help if you contact her :wave:

I've heard a lotof good things about pampered piggies but when I eventually got round to their website it said they were taking a break for a bit.

I think my browser is going to die any second - I have so many tabs open!

I've heard a lotof good things about pampered piggies but when I eventually got round to their website it said they were taking a break for a bit.

She is taking a break for a bit but still has lots of stock left to sell :D

I always find the best things for keeping my bunnies entertained are boxes and bog rolls! :lol: They're easily pleased!

I have an order on it's way from the Hay Experts - it's due tuesday! I was really impressed as I've ordered heavy stuff like Megazorb and various bags of hay and delivery to the island was only a fiver. They've given me a definate delivery day and I can even find out to within an hour when delivery will be on tuesday morning. :D

I've used some parrot toys in the past for my buns too - the ones with the hangers on so they can be hung from cage roofs etc. They normally go down quite well. :)

Iv just been on The Hay Experts website for the first time after reading this post.. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! :D Ordered lots of toys for my two bunnies and Hamster and it only came to £11 inc P&P, very reasonably.
Order should be with me within 2-5 working days.. Cant wait! hehe.

Also i have used parrot/bird toys and they do go down very well..especially the ones with bells on (My bunnys love making noise!)

Thanks for this post, think il be a regular customer to The Hay Experts :D

Iv just been on The Hay Experts website for the first time after reading this post.. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! :D Ordered lots of toys for my two bunnies and Hamster and it only came to £11 inc P&P, very reasonably.
Order should be with me within 2-5 working days.. Cant wait! hehe.

Also i have used parrot/bird toys and they do go down very well..especially the ones with bells on (My bunnys love making noise!)

Thanks for this post, think il be a regular customer to The Hay Experts :D

It's a great site isn't it?! My parcel arrived yesterday. I was at work all day and now everyone there thinks I'm a right twerp for getting so excited about opening a package full of hay when I got home! :roll::lol:

It's a great site isn't it?! My parcel arrived yesterday. I was at work all day and now everyone there thinks I'm a right twerp for getting so excited about opening a package full of hay when I got home! :roll::lol:

i get mine delivered to work and get very exticed about any parcel but espeically hay experts, so is sit have my lunch whlist ohing and ahing over toys, hay and treats :lol:

Back