• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bun from today's rescue

Suzanne

Mama Doe
From this thread
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=226810

She's at my parents house for now but will be looking for a new home soon as they don't want to take on any more perm buns. She's needs a diet and some exercise but they'll have her out on the garden daily. Her claws were the longest I've seen.

They've called her Sooty. I will get some more pics once she's settled in as she was so frightened.

007-5.jpg

My dad has just rung. The cat jumped on the hutch to get through the conservatory window and Sooty went into a mad panic and was squeeling and trashed her cage in fright. They were sitting in the garden and said they've never heard a noise like it:shock: Even the other rabbits in the garden went to see what was happening. So I have no idea what has happened to her in the past to make her like that. I think she's going to need a lot of work and TLC. Poor girl :( They've decided to move her into the conservatory now.

I'm glad she is safely home Suzanne. I know the poor girl was nervous, but didn't realise she was that bad. :cry:

I too have never seen claws as long as hers were. :(

I can't stop thinking about the 5 we had to leave behind. It's so dark and miserable in that garage where they are living. :cry:

Ill second that about it being dark miserable! When i went on friday it was really sunny which was how i managed to get some pics. How they survived winter we'll never know!

She is lovely Suzanne

and anyone worried about the others..if you can foster one or two please say then they can be Honeybunnies

Back