• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tiny has been a naughty bunny

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
He escaped out of his pen last night and was on the landing this morning:shock: Its 4.5ft hight so he either jumped it or ecaped underneath:? i put him back in 4 times but each time he got out,Going to have to peg something ontop now,Hes outside at the min

hes norty :lol::lol::lol:

pearl was our escape artist, i havent had to cover the pen since i got Alvin and Holly home.. both too lazy to climb i think :roll:

Pearl used to jump up and hook her paws over the top then climb the rest of the way.. usually when she was excited for food tho, not really trying to get out :lol::lol:

:lol: they can escape can't they, i remember once we had my nan's yorkie over like now, and somehow mowgli and rosie escaped during night from my room :shock: went downstairs and they where all sat on the rug in living room

its a good job she is used to bunnies :shock:

Back