• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Arrivals UPDATE post 37

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
I collected two rabbits and two guineas from here

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=226810

Here they are

First a doe, now named Bunty..who may have an infection down below.and is a bit thin..she will be checked by our vet on Tuesday

Buntya.jpg

then a buck..now named Tufty, who as you can see has watery eyes..fingers crossed its not teeth

Tufty.jpg

and another

tuftya.jpg

then the two males piggies
now named Hither and Yon :D
Yon is very underweight:(

Hither

Hither.jpg

and Yon

Yon.jpg

Last edited:
Just to point out more reasons not to keep pigs with bunnies
These two pairs were said to be very close

Well poor Yon is very thin..probably not doing well on the food front with a bun for competition
and Hither will be checked as has a strange stance..you can see in pic his back end is held low..hopefully just bruising which will go but could be damaged as has been kept with an un neutered buck:roll::(

arr lucky buns

i have been waiting to see them.... arr bunty is esp gorgeous they are such lucky bunnies and piggies to be rescued.

Last edited:
Just to point out more reasons not to keep pigs with bunnies
These two pairs were said to be very close

Well poor Yon is very thin..probably not doing well on the food front with a bun for competition
and Hither will be checked as has a strange stance..you can see in pic his back end is held low..hopefully just bruising which will go but could be damaged as has been kept with an un neutered buck:roll::(

Fingers crossed it is just bruising:love:

Beautiful animals! :love::love:
And so glad these ones are safe and sound with you now Jill. Hope they are all soon much more comfortable and any health probs they have are soon sorted out.

Poor little Hither, hope it is just bruising.

Have all the animals from that place been rescued now?Hope so.

They're lovely, glad you got them safe and sound. I was wondering what's wrong with Hither's back end. :( Sending vibes to them all.

Glad to see these babies out of there. Bet theyve not seen light for ages!

Thankyou so very much for your rapid response with helping these

I dread to think what would have happened if they had been taken by just anyone on the advert they were on originally. I visited thinking i could help to home them but they clearly need experienced hands so then came attempt 2 on posting here, which definatly paid off

Well done for taking these Jill. I hope Hither will be OK.

These lucky ones will think they are in heaven compared to the dark and miserable conditions they've been living in.

Fingers crossed we get the remaining 5 buns out very soon too. :)

Tracy
x

The bunnies have had their nails trimmed and are settled in clean hutches with lots of nice things to nibble
The guineas are with Ange..and poor little Yon was starving..he was grabbing veg before his little feet had touched the floor of his cage..lets hope he gains weight well

Back