• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone by me do a bonding service...........

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
...................even if Im not fostering from them.....

So bond 4 of mine together for a donation.

Im willing to pay £100 - looking for someone nearby...

Will be in about 6 - 8 weeks time. When noodle and twig get neutered.........

Just read your thread dont know about bonding services (... that sounds wrong:shock:) but I see you have Jemma and Theo, my bunnies are called Jemima and Leo, and I am also trying to bond them together (not going too good :()

Good Luck :)

www.fatfluffs.com :)

woodlouse on the forum is not too far away from you i think although we have a very big event coming up at Hatton Country World tomorrow (monday) which she is in charge of so might need a week or so to recover :)

www.fatfluffs.com :)

woodlouse on the forum is not too far away from you i think although we have a very big event coming up at Hatton Country World tomorrow (monday) which she is in charge of so might need a week or so to recover :)

I can def recommend woodlouse she bonded my lot twice and is lovely

WhenI do bondings for other people they bring their rabbits to me for a minimum of 48 hours for a pair and 72 hours for a trio, rabbits stay longer depending on how they are getting on. On totally neutral territory I bond them together for the person who brought them.

When I do this the only thing that the person brings with them are the rabbits and some of the dry foods that the rabbits are on. Everyting else I supply.

Some people charge for this service, other people ask for a donation towards a rescue of the bonders choice.

The person who owns the rabbits is liable for any vet bills that are incured as a result of illness or injury. If someone adopts a rabbit from a rescue and a bonding service is provided as part of the service the owner is liable for injuries for their own rabbit and the rescue for any injuries for the rabbit which is the rescues one.

The advantage to owners for this is that someone who is experienced with bonding does this on totally neutral territory and as a consequence of their experience less injuries should occur.

WhenI do bondings for other people they bring their rabbits to me for a minimum of 48 hours for a pair and 72 hours for a trio, rabbits stay longer depending on how they are getting on. On totally neutral territory I bond them together for the person who brought them.

When I do this the only thing that the person brings with them are the rabbits and some of the dry foods that the rabbits are on. Everyting else I supply.

Some people charge for this service, other people ask for a donation towards a rescue of the bonders choice.

The person who owns the rabbits is liable for any vet bills that are incured as a result of illness or injury. If someone adopts a rabbit from a rescue and a bonding service is provided as part of the service the owner is liable for injuries for their own rabbit and the rescue for any injuries for the rabbit which is the rescues one.

The advantage to owners for this is that someone who is experienced with bonding does this on totally neutral territory and as a consequence of their experience less injuries should occur.

Thank you :wave: I was thinking it would take longer than 2 days to bond my two, I daren't try myself so will be hoping to get someone to help out and happily pay/make a donation :D

WHat happens if they just fight? Or one attacks the other?

Or what if you need more time? When do you call it quits?

Thank you :wave: I was thinking it would take longer than 2 days to bond my two, I daren't try myself so will be hoping to get someone to help out and happily pay/make a donation :D

WHat happens if they just fight? Or one attacks the other?

Or what if you need more time? When do you call it quits?

If they fight you pull them apart, then release them ... through experience you often can pick up signs before things happen and try to pre-empt what is about to happen / what needs to be done to avoid problems.

A lot of knowing when to give up is learnt through experience. Many people who have bonded for rescues for a few years have bonded hundreds of pairs / groups of bunnies and know when to give up.

Obviously with any bonding you should always ensure that you have a back up plan so if you need more time you have an alternative option rather than having to stop because of this. If you havent got adequate time, my thought is not to even start ...

Back