• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

News on Tigger (Honeybunny) U/D

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
Noticed he was off his food so took him to vets this morning. Turned out to be dental and the vet admitted him for GA this afternoon. Sorry it all happened so quickly I didn't have time to post, even! Anyway, he came through it fine, spurs removed, no abrasions in mouth, and once I got him started on critical care and coriander he was nomming non-stop this evening, so fingers crossed all is now well.

Thought it better to post rather than do separate pms - hope that's okay! Will update in the morning. He's nearly 7 now so has done well to recover so well.

Last edited:
phew..so pleased he's ok:D
Well done for acting quickly..give him..and all the others ..a noserub from me xx

phew..so pleased he's ok:D
Well done for acting quickly..give him..and all the others ..a noserub from me xx

Yes, it all happened so fast I didn't have time to get too panicky!

Will do with the nose rubs! :wave:

PS Mulberry had a vacc today and I think she scared the vet. :shock: He examined/weighed her etc and said she was healthy, it's just he said it from over the other side of the room and looked decidedly nervous until we left... :lol:

Thank you. He stayed in the shed this morning (most of them did) but has been out nomming grass with the others this afternoon. It was the fact that he wasn't doing that that first alerted me that something was wrong, so clearly he needed the dental. :)

He' s fine :wave: They're both out nomming at the moment. Tigger did stop - why I took him in - and vet said he had spurs which weren't very pronounced but we got rid of them anyway as they were affecting him and now he's fine. He's obviously a sensitive bun... :love:

He' s fine :wave: They're both out nomming at the moment. Tigger did stop - why I took him in - and vet said he had spurs which weren't very pronounced but we got rid of them anyway as they were affecting him and now he's fine. He's obviously a sensitive bun... :love:

great news :love: :love:

Back