• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Helppppppppp

princessdanii

Warren Scout
The baby rabbits are 3weeks old today & i can't tell the sex of them for the life of me, I got mum bun out had a look at her and got dad buck out and had a look at him & the babies have that much furr its covering them all up and i can't tell.... Someone please help!!!!!!! :(

:wave:

you don't need to worry yet
I take it Dad is not in with them?

Wait until they are 6 -7 weeks then look ..much easier to see:D

if you still cannot tell take them to a good vet or ask for an experienced person to pop round and sex them for you

well one way of doing it if you are having trouble seeing due to the fur, is to VERY gently press thier wee bits. They should pop out a little and if it looks like a slit then its a girl, a circle and its a boy.
and if you still cant tell just wait till they are a bit older and it should get more obvious.

It's easiest to do it when they're newborn, but if they have fur I'd wait till 6 weeks, you don't want to damage their 'bits'

Nope Dad's not with them honeybuny :D

I don't want to hurt them as me not being very exsperienced with rabbits i think i'll just leave them until there a bit older as they was wriggling like mad earlier when i was trying to check :lol:

:wave:

Back