• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Reiki

I have just finished my Reiki 2 and and currently taking my reiki 3 master teachers course. Reiki is a complementary therapy that uses universal energy to encourage good health.

I have used it several times on animals and have had some good results.

My dog is usually nervous but has become calmer and more relaxed.
My one snake tolerates handling instead of biting.
and my bunny has become a love machine.

Whilst visiting a trekking centre I treated a rather skinny cat. Whilst i was doing this the centre 2 Irish wolfhound jammed their selves up against me, then a loose pony tacklessly tried to push its way in. I had to stop to prevent them from fighting. Once I stopped they all wandered off except for the cat who forced its emaciated back end into my hands.

The usefull thing is, if I have a picture I can distance healing....

I do reiki also and it helped sort out my male bunnies aggression. I do a little on my poorly bunnies when i get chance. I love doing reiki for myself - i think all people should practice self healing - it's fabulous :)

Hi another Reiki person here :wave:

I'm a Reiki Master & use reiki with people & animals (but mostly animals).
They respond to the energy really well & I'm not surprised to hear that animals were drawn to you. They are naturally drawn to the Reiki energy & you'll find that you act like a magnet to them because they are so sensitive to the energy. Those that really need the energy will always seek you out! :)

Back