• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

George..his other ear has lopped!!

Domino's ear sometimes lops for up to two days, and then it comes back. if Georges mum and dad are half n half like Domino's it can happen, it may go back to "normal".

George - i love you no matter what u look like!!!:love:

Maybe he just feels happy and settled now. I had a bunny come in with very uppy lop ears as she seemed to always be waiting to react to something. Once she was bonded and happy they both went down :)

One of my foster bunnies had one ear up and one lop when she was rehomed at 9 months, she was returned to us 6 months later as the lady was moving and when she came back both her ears were lopped.

You can see her in my sig, that was Smudge when she was here the first time.

aww he's cute :) if it's any help honey is a full lop but she still at the age of 3 still spends considerable time with one ear up in the air..... sometimes I think it's a weather thing, more likely to lop when it's hot and stick up when she's cold.

My boy has ears for all occasions.
Outside both are usually up, & indoors he usually lops his right ear, trip to the vets & he lops both.
His ears are sooo expressive, I've a good idea how he's feeling in himself at a glance. Give me an "Ears for all occasions" bun any day.:love::love:

Back