• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You know youre a bunny mummy when......

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
you sit for ages in the bunny room painstakingly cutting up hay with scissors....:roll:

you spend 2 hours pressure washing your shed and still go "ahh" when you but the babies back and they poop all over it!

You obsess about their pooing habits (size,shape,colour,texture) and arent averse to full on poo inspections :oops::roll:

1) you have hay all over your clothes
2) your friends tell you that you smell of rabbit :oops:
3) you write down the rabbit veggies on a seperate list for the food shopping.

oh I also forgot. You have a compost caddy but don't use it because you only buy veg that the bunnies can eat and what isn't your dinner becomes theirs :lol::lol:

- you sit and coo over their litter trays each morning, telling them what clever boys they are for doing such good poops.
- you stop growing plants and veg for humans and concentrate on growing things rabbits like to eat
- you sell all your wordly goods on ebay to fund their new aviary, and even when you have it up you start planning the extensions!:roll:

1) you have hay all over your clothes
2) your friends tell you that you smell of rabbit :oops:
3) you write down the rabbit veggies on a seperate list for the food shopping.

Mine have the left hand side of the food list......ours comes after theirs :lol:
I love the satisfaction of getting to the till with loads of veggies and looking oh so healthy (the getting home and ringing for a pizza after watching the buns eat all their veg)

your bunnies are your kids :love:
you wish you didn't have to leave them at times
you always talk about them :lol: :love:
they are your life
you spend time on RU and cannot leave :lol: :D

- You have hay in your clothes (and sometimes hair:oops:).

- You cancel appointments if you have to take them to the vets.

-You are an expert at syringe feeding and the vets know you by name.

- You don't own any shoes or trousers that have not been nibbled by a bunny.

- You show people you work with photos of the rabbits doing 'cute things'.

- You spend the money you are trying to save for a deposit to buy them a new shed for the winter.

- People ask how you are and then ask how your rabbits are!

your 15 and obsessed with bunny poo :shock:
you make sure your rabbit has got all his food before you even think about breakfast!
all you talk about is rabbits
you sart persuading people to rescue another bunny as a compainion to thier current one
you are fasinated by the fact a good bunny poo when squashed looks like gold dust

your bunnies are your kids :love:
you wish you didn't have to leave them at times
you always talk about them :lol: :love:
they are your life
you spend time on RU and cannot leave :lol: :D

OMG ru in my mind lol i swear my boss wants to tell me to shut up it harry the harry that she even ask how harry been before how i am, she must think im mad :lol:

- You tiptoe past the baby gate so you don't wake them up when they're having their afternoon nap.... :oops:

- You decide that a gnawed seagrass waste paper basket is actually the *perfect* bedroom decoration.... baskets without holes in are *so* last year! :lol:

- You buy Vetbed for a rug 'cos it's comfy on your toes and the rabbits like it!

- You grow hazel, apple and willow trees so that when they grow you'll be able to use the offcuts for the buns' to gnaw on!

- Your most exciting spending spree is spending on posh hay.....

when you wake in the night and come down just to check your rabbits ok :lol:
you go shopping for clothes and come home with no clothes just rabbit toys

Your friends buy you an apple tree as a pressie 'for the buns' and have stopped noticing the hay in your hair

Back