• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Depression?

Hurri_Swords

Warren Scout
Charrlotte looks really sad, she just lying the back of the hutch head down. I have not idea if she in pain from her neutering on tuesday, bored cause she can't come out yet for a run or cause she wants some thing on the floor of her hutch*. Any idea of how to make her happy again with out her pulling out her stitches?

*she normal has sawdust changed cause of the stitches to puppy pads and started chewing on them this morning. Any surgestions on this will be greatful too!

Has she had pain relief? Have you seen her eat and poo normally yet?

She is probably a bit bored and unconcomfortable if you are concerned take her back to the vets for a check

Shes had pain relief for the first couple of days after the op, and she is eatting and pooing fine. She when to the vets yesterday for a check up and they said she was fine. But I worry.

Charrlotte looks really sad, she just lying the back of the hutch head down. I have not idea if she in pain from her neutering on tuesday, bored cause she can't come out yet for a run or cause she wants some thing on the floor of her hutch*. Any idea of how to make her happy again with out her pulling out her stitches?

*she normal has sawdust changed cause of the stitches to puppy pads and started chewing on them this morning. Any surgestions on this will be greatful too!

Has she been eating and pooing OK since she chewed the Puppy Pads ?

Yer shes fine, I think she was just tearing it up. She was a little aggrestive when I took the puppy pads away, so I think she was playing with it just for something to do.

If you're sure shes ok health wise, shes probably just bored and fed up. You can let her have a run around indoors for a few hours, as her op was a few days ago she'll be fine on her feet now and the wound will be well on its way to closing. A run around will be great to keep her gut moving along nicely aswell :wave:

cool cool I'll let her have a run in the hall for a bit. Worried still about her hidding behind the sette like she normal does and then her not coming back out and then attacking me for trying to grab her.

A little gentle excercise sounds like the order of the day - don't let her jump up on anything or go on the stairs yet though.

Maybe she needs a few new toys to play with :)

Luckily I have no stairs in my flat, and I plan on buying her aload of new toys tomorrow when I'm at work.

She enjoyed her run and seem soooooo much tammer!!!

Back