• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Artie is not well again .... Much, much better now :)

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
:cry::cry::cry:

He has eaten but not much and is out of sorts.

So after trying to persuade him to eat so far today, I've decided to take him to open surgery, setting off in about 10 minutes :cry::cry:

He's eaten some raspberry leaves earlier but just refused the rest plus dandelions.

He didn't eat his spring greens straight away yesterday evening either.

He'd appreciate some vibes.

:cry::cry:

Last edited:
:love::love::love:

Thanks guys. The vet we saw (not seen him before), couldn't find anything wrong.

His bladder felt small and he didn't wince when examined, his temperature was okay, gut sounds, lungs etc all okay.

We were next to a bird of prey briefly in the waiting room :shock:

Anyhow, we've been home less than five minutes and he went straight to some raspberry leaves and scoffed them and is now nibbling, I presume hay so I'm optimistic.

Artie says fanksies for the vibes :love::love:

Poor chap :cry:
Maybe his dodgey bladder is giving him gip again ?

Sending vibes for him xx

Yeah, from past experience I suspected his bladder. Vet seemed happy with him so hopefully it's nothing to worry about. It's 6 months since he was seen as an emergency which is excellent for Artie.

sending loads of vibes, hope its just a little bit of gas and nothing more xxxx

If it was gas he's probably done the same as Rudy and parped it out on the way to the vets :roll:

At least he seems happy and bright at the moment :love::love:

Thanks. I've just been out gathering leaves for them and when I got to Artie he was on his shelf (he goes under it when unwell) and moved towards me to see what I'd got. He's now tucking heartily into his dandelions :love::love:

Glad hes feeling better now :love: Only just seen this, was going to send him vibes, but will send him nose rubs instead :) :love: xxx

:love::love::wave:

Aw, thank you :love:

He says Fanksyou for the nose rub. He's been really sociable since he got home, no sulking at all. :D

When we got into the consulting room the vet said, "Now then, is this Tinkerbell?"
I said, "No - Artie".
He rummaged through the notes and said, "Ah Good. Artie. It says on Tinkerbell's notes. 'Caution, excitable'!". :lol::lol::lol: That doesn't even begin to cover it!!

He then commented that you could tell poor Artie had his belly pummelled on a regular basis by the way he just let him get on with it (poor baby).

Back