• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

when your buns sneeze

Mine do-

I never catch them pulling faces though- usually sneezing is a sign of something not right- although i have lots of healthy bunnys who sneeze and are perfectly fine- maybe it's the hay or something :)

Rainbow's the only one who i've seen sneeze, and he always looking shocked, it's as if he's saying "What was that noise?" :lol:

Oggie looks adorable when he sneezes, he screws his little face up and his whole body sort of bounces back as he sneezes :love:

i was wondering if it was a lop thing, sneezing, as rosie doesn't seem to but locks does just like mowgli used to, they have a few sneezes a day (bit like me) :lol:

today he sneezed when sniffing rosie's new blue pet fleece, wonder if some got up his nose

my lop sneezes to, but she is alergic to wood shavings so that is the main reason she sneezes, but still a few sneezes when theres no wood shavings about

I've heard Nutmeg sneeze. Vet reckons she had pasterella sometime before she came to us. Mischa used to sneeze a lot but ditching the shavings sorted that out.

princess has an odd coupld of sneezes, but it doesnt even faze her lol, no moving or pulling faces etc, Ive noticed it most when Ive changed the cage

Ruby sneezed earlier and looked most displeased about it!

More amusing was the reaction of the others, who all jumped at the noise. :lol:

Back