• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First Birthday! Blackberry, Dandelion, Clover & Buttercup

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Blackberry, Dandelion & Clover are (approximately!) one year old today!!!!!
Buttercup is going to share their birthday, depsite being older than them.
As they were abandoned when Blackie, Dan & Clo were babies (approx 3 months) we are guestimating their birthday. Butter could have been anything from 6 - 12 months, but he's happy to share with his babies.

They were treated too a birthday lunch of carrot top and strawberry (the first time they've had strawberry!)

Dan & Clo were happy to tuck into the carrot tops, but totally ignored the strawberry.....
bunniesfirstbirthdayMay1st2010004.jpg

Buttercup had a little nibble of the carrot tops and then went back to the hole he was digging....
bunniesfirstbirthdayMay1st2010011.jpg

...and Blackberry just wanted to pose for the camera :roll:
bunniesfirstbirthdayMay1st2010016.jpg

Since they didn't want to try the strawberries I squished them up and baked some strawberry biscuit treats for the boys, which I'll try them with tonight! The guinea pigs have been guinea pigs for the biccies, and they approve of them!
bunniesfirstbirthdayMay1st2010022.jpg

Happy Biiirthday, bunnies! 8)

I used that smiley, because there is no smiley with a birthday hat.

Happy Birthday! :love:
I must say, I love their colouring!
(Ps, how on earth can you tell them apart.. :oops:)

Happy Birthday! :love:
I must say, I love their colouring!
(Ps, how on earth can you tell them apart.. :oops:)

:lol: Clover & Dan are twice the size of Blackie & Butter

Clo has lighter colouring in the ears than Dan, and has the softest fur out of all of them. Dan is the longest of them!

Butter is slightly bigger than Blackie, and has bigger ears than Blackie. Blackie has a smaller head, and is the only one who will lick you to death!

Just been to tuck the boys up for the night, and the biscuits are still untouched :roll:

I've put them in the garden, and the squirrels seem to approve...

Back