• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny pics

beckie20

Mama Doe
These are my stroppy little ladies!

Sugar
P1000142.jpg

Spice
P1000145.jpg

Can i have some more please?!

P1000148.jpg

Empty veg bowls! Clearly I'm starving them :roll:

And some posing in the garden
P1000207.jpg

P1000208.jpg

Pretty boring pictures really, but it's so rare that I actually get decent pictures that I had to show them off!

Lovely looking bunnies you have there, I don't believe for a minute they can be labelled as stroppy.:lol:

Spice looks soooo much like my recently departed Dylan. The similarties can be startling sometimes! I do a double take, like :shock: that's my bunny!

Thanks guys :D

amazing pictures- very happy bunnys you can tell :)

I do hope so. I've made real progress with them. Sadly, they aren't cuddly bunnies and detest being picked up, so they weren't a big fan of mine as I was the transporter to the run! But now we've bunny proofed the garden, I just let them out and off they go, so I don't have to pick them up, and now they will actually come over to me and say hello when I am out there rather than try to get away! I can't lie, I think it helps that I am the food bringer!

Ah well, I'll get there eventually!

xxx

Back