• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Polly and Oscar in the garden

xEmily

Mama Doe
A few pics of them enjoying the garden. Polly is coping really well with three legs (as you will see for the pics!), the speed she moves around the garden is pretty scary haha, and sometimes she seems to forget she's missing a leg when she lands from leaping in the air, but at least she is enjoying herself!

Excuse my legs!

KettonQ_24Apr10_1507.jpg

Hewwo!

KettonQ_24Apr10_1505.jpg

Oscar

KettonQ_24Apr10_1538.jpg

Together

KettonQ_24Apr10_1493.jpg

Wheeee!

KettonQ_24Apr10_1519.jpg

No legs?!

KettonQ_24Apr10_1520.jpg

Taking pictures of binkies is very hard haha, Oscar goes crazy in the garden, I always wait with my camera pointing at him, he doesn't do anything, so I take a picture of him anyway and as soon as I click it he's off twisting and jumping haha

Oh bless her, its so lovely to see her full of life despite only having three legs, it really shows they dont mind and can have such a happy life with a missing leg.

Polly is gorgeous! :love:

They're both lovely and are obviously very happy together, nothing better than seeing nice happy buns.

Thankyou, yeah it's so lovely to watch them, makes it all seem worthwhile. Haha me and my mum spend hours watching them out the window, even when they are cuddled up together sleeping/licking each other, it's just the sweetest thing! Oscar never really leaves Polly's side bless him, and he constantly has his head down her ears licking (which she does not like) :lol:

Back