• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Men + cute animals

Crunchie

Warren Veteran
Seeing as how we're mostly ladies here I propose we have a thread showing pics of the men in our lives with our animals. I'm not sure why but my heart tends to melt when I see a guy being gushy with animals so come on folks, get your cute pictures of your other halfs plus their animals on here!

My lad just loved our wee hamster Olly who seemed to love him too

steven_olly001.jpg

steven_olly004.jpg

When she was very young my rat Scrabble decided she loved my dad

dad_scrabble.jpg

scrabble022.jpg

She quite liked my friend whom I used to fancy rotten. Even Scrabble's trying to work out the best way of getting inside his clothes in this pic

andy_s_scrabble001.jpg

Scuse me is this seat tooked?

andy_s_scrabble003.jpg

I know it's not a man but it's the only way I could get Roly into the thread, here's him and my wee cousin
aimee_roly006.jpg

My best friend having a cuddle with Honey. This guy is like 6'4 and looks quite scary but he's very kind and good with animals. Him and his partner have a wee robbo hamster just now that's over 2 years old.
andy_honey001.jpg

great photos!

My dad and brother are real softies!!
But i never have the camera out when i catch them having a cuddle with one of the pets :roll: :lol:

Adam is the treat giver :D

IMG_0253.jpg

231120091385.jpg

231120091386.jpg

He loves it when they come and jump all over him! (I think it makes him feel loved :lol: )

Here gos....

DSC02215.jpg

J Blue and Marnie at xmas

DSC02192.jpg

J and Marnie

Summer09078.jpg

J and Bea

Summer09087.jpg

J and Bea again

Venice09033.jpg

My baby bro with my bridge baby Ollie

I have some lovely ones of Bea flopped out on the sofa with J and next time she does it I'll try and grab some of J and Marnie :love:

Adam & pie - he's the only one who can pick her up. (excuse the beard, he didnt trim it for ages!)
DSC00668.jpg

After coming back fromt he vets - feeling very sorry for herself and hiding! :love:
DSC_3222.jpg

I love this photo - Vin moved and dug nails into him so this is him having his silent scream! :lol:

Imported22feb2010306.jpg

Vinnie always prefered snuggling in his arms as they're huge, he funnily enough never complained despite constantly joking about her ;)

Barry and Pebbles :smitten:

DSC02406.jpg

DSC02408.jpg

Barry's lap :lol:
DSC02915-1.jpg

DSC02917.jpg

I don't have any of Harley...he wont sit still for long enough :roll: I have one of him trying to sit with the future in laws (legs :lol:)

DSC02857-1.jpg

I love this vid of him and Pebs!

I'de rather have an animal than a man, They don't answer back!!! :lol::lol:

Oh isn't that what the page was about sorry :lol::lol:

Heres my OH Tom asleep (not looking particularly luscious!)
He's been claimed by Ethel who was a really sick little foster cat who became another of our pets. She was such a darling & whilst we got her through this episode she was always a frail wee thing & died some 6 months after this pic was taken :cry:
The tube you can see is a temporary percutaneous oesophageal feeding tube which we used when she stopped eating due to cat flu. It saved her life that time.
I love this photo because Tom claims not to be a cat person!
DSC00963.jpg

Last edited:
Back