• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rew 8

Justine

Mama Doe
Who else on here was it that had the other rabbits from the group of the REW 8?
It would be nice to know so I could see pics etc about them.

I have Bobby formally known as PIP. :love:

One lives at Rainbow Rabbits. He went there with his brother
who sadly died on New Year's Day last year. His name is Larry.

Edit to add: I'm not sure if Larry and Leon actually count as the REW 8. They were taken away by the police with the others but there were more than eight in total so not sure if there were part of the 'eight' that were talked about then.

Last edited:
I think Tree might know who ended up with them.....Might be worth dropping her a PM.
Would be lovely if they could have an online reunion as such :love:

One lives at Rainbow Rabbits. He went there with his brother
who sadly died on New Year's Day last year. His name is Larry.

Edit to add: I'm not sure if Larry and Leon actually count as the REW 8. They were taken away by the police with the others but there were more than eight in total so not sure if there were part of the 'eight' that were talked about then.

As far as I'm aware Larry and Leon were part of the original 8.

I know Birdybun (?) Trees friend also had one who passed away last year.

I have 2 of them Romeo and Valentine. I love them so much they are such lovely friendly rabbits. I was heartbroken when they were taken I never thought I would see them again.

I did't think they were part of the original REW 8, but if Larry and Leon were then they must have been.

I didn't post on here then so I don't really know

Last edited:
Back