• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The photographers pics came in!!!

Jaspers mum

Young Bun
I got the pics today, there are alot, some turned out, most, not so much... Who knew a very active rabbit would be difficult to professionally photo?

Here are some of my favs....(there are a lot)

DSC_0906.jpg
DSC_1081.jpg

DSC_0927.jpg
DSC_1088.jpg

DSC_0916.jpg
DSC_0951.jpg

DSC_0956.jpg
DSC_1090.jpg

DSC_1043.jpg
DSC_1070.jpg

DSC_1038.jpg

Last edited:
lol looking back, there are 2 of those I can read his mood, one when he first met the photographer, he was very nervous of her, and didnt want to leave my side, he kept looking at her askance, and the second, at the end of the very long session, he's had enough, went into his spot in the bookcase, and looked grumpy, lol

This one is gorgeous...

DSC_1090.jpg

In most of them the light looks a little weird, hope you don't mind me saying that. Like they've used the flash on camera. I always find I get better images and calmer buns when aiming an external flash at the ceiling.

Sorry if I'm being critical. That's what two years of having to pull apart photos for a BND will do to you. :oops:

It was a student photographer, and she did have to use the flash ;)

Jasper was very nervous with strangers, and we werent expecting that. I dont have too many people come over to my house, and Jasper would not come out of my room while the photographer was here.

He also would go anywhere near her, flop, or do much of anything but stare at her warily, and stomp :roll:

But, the student learned some valuable things about photographing live animals, and we had fun...Plus, I have some really awesome pics!:p

Last edited:
Yeah looking back at them there are a couple more real stand out ones.

Animals are always hard, especially when they are not your own!!

lol, thanks, yea, in almost all the pics, his head is pulled back like he is saying "whoa...I don't know you!"

I think rescue animals can be very unpredictable in their reactions to situations, but they have their own charms as well.... I've never had a rabbit that cost me a small fortune for dental issues, or a rabbit that is just a blur of movement that Im not actually able to touch, or for that matter, a rabbit that stead fastly refuses to eat anything but pellets.

*sigh*

But I love him :love:

Back