• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The neighbours are all laughing at me

weedug

Mama Doe
Because they have never seen a rabbit run the size that hubby is building for me! We're converting the 7 x 5 playhouse and he's building a walk-in run the same height as the house which is about 9 x 4 behind it. Not massive but bigger than they have ever seen for bunnies. Just wait until they see the extensions which will be built as well :lol::lol:

Anyone else's neighbours think they are mad with their set up?

Last edited:
i got funny looks when i was building the 8 x 4 run for my outdoor 2 at the time, though its not in use now :(

I didnt think it was big enough but a run needed to be built, weighs half a ton though i made it fox proof all right :lol:

ALL my friends know I'm bunny mad! They think I'm mad for having a 12' x 9' avairy with a 4'x4' playhouse inside it for my one bun! He is sooo spoiled! :lol: SO? I love him! :love: Lol

My neighbour is a architect & is obsessed with the way things look.
He hates my shed/run setup because it detracts from the value of his property he thinks :lol:
However all the other neighbours love it & like to see the buns & what they are up to. We often get given veg etc for the buns which is really nice.

yep.neighbours cant understand why the rabbits have full run of the garden and the dog gets the yard.:lol:its only because the dog is a serial digger!he does go lots of walks though

Back