• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Brave Bobbie Bunny

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
She struggles with her chronic breathing problems now but she is always a happy girl :love:

047-4.jpg

Aww she looks like she has just woken up in that pic. she is beautiful I dont understand how people can not want REWs

Aww she looks like she has just woken up in that pic. she is beautiful I dont understand how people can not want REWs

Here eyelids are very thickened due to scar tissue :cry:
When she was in the 'Meat Farm' :)evil:) she was kept in a cage block that meant all the excrement from the Rabbits in the cages above her fell onto her and her babies (The Boblets) :cry: Consequently she had two eyes full of pus when she first arrived here, aswell as an URTI, pneumonia, nursing a litter of 5 and pregnant again with another litter of 8

As a direct result of her previous neglect Bobbie has permanent damage to her eyes, nose and lungs :cry:

BobbieandBabies-1.jpg

:cry: :cry:

Last edited:
She was so lucky to have found you Jane. I remember when the rescue op was underway and that many of us on the forum just waited with baited breath as she and the Boblets struggled towards better health. She's done so well..:D

I love Bobbie so much but think we have to be realisitic in our hopes for her future and treasure every moment she spends with you (and secondly us, via the photos) :love:

I'm sure she rewards you for the love and care and that you "feel" how she feels now.

Much love to you, Bobbie and the Boblets

Here eyelids are very thickened due to scar tissue :cry:
When she was in the 'Meat Farm' :)evil:) she was kept in a cage block that meant all the excrement from the Rabbits in the cages above her fell onto her and her babies (The Boblets) :cry: Consequently she had two eyes full of pus when she first arrived here, aswell as an URTI, pneumonia, nursing a litter of 5 and pregnant again with another litter of 8

As a direct result of her previous neglect Bobbie has permanent damage to her eyes, nose and lungs :cry:

BobbieandBabies-1.jpg

:cry: :cry:

Ahh Bless her :cry: they never see the light of day in those places they are just breeding machines :cry:

Back