• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you have a favourite bun?

weedug

Mama Doe
Am I the only naughty bunny mum with a favourite, or do others have one who is just that bit extra special?

Last edited:
Not really a favourite but I do find that I get closer to the poorly buns who need more care and time spent with them.
x

I only have the one :lol: I do think though as princess is my first (well that Ive got real close to) shes always gonna be slightly my fave

I guess everyone has an extra special bunny, but Hermione was mine :( No bun can ever fill the hole she left. Noisette is very special in her own way, but very different to Hermy :)

Definately Ronnie :oops: Although with Scamp being indoors i seem to be her slave at the moment, with me raising her from such a little scrap, im really close to her too :love:

How can you guys have favourites, that's terrible!! :shock: Do you have favourite children too?! :lol:

I love both my boys the same, just in different ways. I'm always joking that I'm giving Pickles away/putting him in a pie etc, but I love him just as much as Ginger.

I'm closer to the lops. I think that's natural. I've had them longer and they live with me in the same room but I love them ALL so much.

I love all my boys in different ways, but if it hadn't been for me falling head over heels inlove with Blackberry they first time I saw him I wouldn't have any of them! He is 'special' in that he adores people and always rushes up first to say hello and hand out kisses, but I still love all the others as well, it just took longer to get to know them as they were shyer, and I would be heartbroken if anything happened to any of them.:love:

No favourites here, love them all equally for different reasons. They are all truely precious in their own ways but, I don't love one more than other.

Radish :oops:

I just think I haven't really gotten to know Waffle well enough just yet. I really try not to have a favourite but it's hard.

Harvey has a special place in my heart, I only got him 2 days earlier than Zero but they made a massive difference! Zero used to bite me all the time so it was harder to get attached to him, but now I love him to bits. And I only just got Cass but I've been so worried about him I feel like I've had him years! So they are pretty equal but Harvey nudges a bit ahead, he just loves me so much :love: I can't help reciprocating :lol:

Glad I'm not the only one with a favourite. I was starting to feel guilty :oops:. Mr Bubble is my favourite, although I love Faithy. I've had him since he was 8 weeks and he is going on 5 years old now, and a massive softy

Last edited:
Back