• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's Radish Time

hellsdarkrose

Warren Veteran
IMG_2080.jpg

Oh no mum you're so embarrassing I have to hide from all my bunny friends!!!

IMG_2081.jpg

I think I may have missed a spot on the inside of my ear.

IMG_2088.jpg

I disapproves of this photo thread!

IMG_2092.jpg

I disapproves soo much I turns my back on you. Humph!!

IMG_2096.jpg

This is my bestest contortionist pose. I hope Big and Beige will let me into their birthday show when they sees how good I is.

IMG_2098.jpg

This is me and mummeh. Please ignore the psoriasis on mummeh's face it makes her so sad :cry: but I always licks her nose to tell her I loves her and I sit on the sofa with mummeh in the evenings cause she says I am her baby bunny :D

When is there going to be Waffle time?!

I shall get some more pictures of her this weekend. I took these pictures of Radish a few weeks ago when I did Waffle's and it has taken me 2 weeks ish to put them on here :oops:

I'm not well today and I considered trying to start the bonding this morning but decided as both OH and I are out tomorrow night I should probably leave it to Thursday night as originally planned. Hopefully next weekend I will have pictures of happy together buns again. :D

I actually chucked outloud at that one! :love::love::love: TIIIIIIIIMBERRRRRRR................THUD! :shock:

And tell your mummeh she is so gawwgus that nobody noticed anything!

Radish: Mummeh says thanks you vewy much. Mummeh says I was trying to scritch my ear in this photo. I is currently trying to persuade Mummeh she should feed me and Waffle our veggies now a whole hour earlier than normal but she keeps saying no :(

Radish: Mummeh says thanks you vewy much. Mummeh says I was trying to scritch my ear in this photo. I is currently trying to persuade Mummeh she should feed me and Waffle our veggies now a whole hour earlier than normal but she keeps saying no :(

I misread that as "trying to persuade Mummeh she should feed me to Waffle" :shock::shock: :lol::lol::lol:
I was thinking the bonding was going to be interesting if thats the case! :lol::lol:

Last edited:
I misread that as "trying to persuade Mummeh she should feed me to Waffle" :shock::shock: :lol::lol::lol:
I was thinking the bonding was going to be interesting if thats the case! :lol::lol:

:shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm hoping for a smooth bonding starting Thursday night. I am soo nervous I will definitely have some water on hand to throw at them if fighting starts and my oven glove will be on stand by too as I got bitten last time by Radish when separating them.:roll:

Back