• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

grrrr naughty wabbit

:lol:

well after reading a lot on here (may have got it wrong though :oops:) I thought Id do princesses cage half with the shavings, and the other half a towel, then some hay next to the towel for her to lie on and some hay at the other side for feeding-and newspaper underneath

well she kept moving the towel and lying on the paper :roll: :lol:

so I kept putting it back

then now shes chewing the paper, Ive had to take it out her mouth cos shes sat there with a huge piece hanging out :lol:

so I got her back out to take the paper and towel out and to have it back as it were, and she kept jumping up at my leg, shes never done that before but I didnt keep still cos guess she probably wanted a munch on my jeans

:lol: shes worse than the kids :lol:

but on a GREAT note, I actually picked her up and she sat there for 5mins! :shock: usually shed wriggle within a min

I've given up trying to arrange my two's house, the pair of them insist on pooping accross the whole area of their cage no matter what i put down whether it's carpet, newspaper, straw or wood pellets (they've got one of those rabbit120 i think it is indoor cages but it's permanently open) although they do wee in two particular corners (one each lol) so i've just got that wood pellet cat in there, which is a bit of a pain as it's a tenner a big bag from PAH and it only lasts a couple of weeks as it pretty much has to all come out every day :roll:

I don't think there's a right or a wrong way to set things up, as long as the bunny is happy with it.

And that's so lovely she sat on your lap like that :love: mine only hang about for a little bit but sometimes they go all soppy and come for a proper cuddle and it's lovely :)

Oooo, she's a right little princess is Princess eh? Mr Bingley's the same when I've cleared out his litter tray and hutch - out comes all the hay from the litter tray, I put it back, he pulls it out - oh the fun :roll: Then stampy stampy stampy til all the hay is nice and flat, then poop and lie (this is obviously Mr Bingley - not me :shock::oops::lol: )
Bo als likes to ensure that her hay in the hutch is just right - I can watch her for ages picking up one bit of hay, moving it *there* and then the next to *there* - always one strand at a time - OCD bunny :lol:

It doesn't matter how nicely you arrange their living quarters....mine will have re-arranged everything within 5 minutes of being cleaned out, even tho I tell them that the corner litter trays fit best in the corner and not in the middle of the floor, and that food bowls aren't really safe to have on ramps....:roll:

Every saturday I give Radish's dog crate a full clean and she trashes it in a couple of minutes :( so it just looks a mess all the time.

Waffle on the other hand is a very tidy bun so except for digging up her duvet which covers the laminate floor her room always looks nice and tidy :D

Awww that's a good sign that she knows how she wants it, I would actually just let her arrange things how she wants them, it's her little zone and it must be a bit annoying if you move it how you want it. Let her have it her way - naughty mommy :no: :lol:

Awww that's a good sign that she knows how she wants it, I would actually just let her arrange things how she wants them, it's her little zone and it must be a bit annoying if you move it how you want it. Let her have it her way - naughty mommy :no: :lol:

PMSL she does give me some nasty looks :lol:

I kept moving the fur when she was trying to nest :oops: I didnt know haha just didnt want her choking haha neurotic bunny mum I am

aww well at least I know its not just mine, I try and put things in a place and she moves them all the time, esp the hay, we put it in a huge pile in one corner, and then she goes and spreads it all round the cage and flattens it :lol: suppose its like us when we get in bed, we plump the pillows etc

Back