• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

will the rspca bond rabbits for you?

It depends on the RSPCA you go to. I foster for the RSPCA and I do all the bondings for people who adopt their rabbits
What area are you in. Non RSPCA rescues most of them offer bonding services or if they don't do it then they will put you intouch with someone who does:D

If you want help with bonding your rab then do a search on rabbit rehome for rescues in your area and see if they offer a bonding service.
Hope you manage to get your little chap a friend

swansea area :)

Hi Kirsty,
I'm in the Swansea area and have a female lionhead I want to bond with a neutered male. I don't know where to start! I've spoken to the rabbit rescue and they will bond rabbits for you in a place in Glanamman, for a charge.
When I get a shed set-up am going to have a go at it myself but can see myself asking for their help!

Hi,

I live in Leeds and have adopted a castrated mail to bond with my female from the RSPCA, I asked if they would bond them but they said they are just too busy, looks like I will be going it alone!

I think it depends on your local RSPCA though as my Auntie in Southport got two rabbits from the RSPCA and they bonded them for her.

H x

Back