• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ello, enywun there?

Hi, i'm Bella Bunneh, I is weally cute but my big ol grumpy sister doesn't think so and so she beated me up and did this to my leggy cos my daddy let her get to me, my mummeh says my daddy is a yoosless old dope, I don't know what this meanz!

My hoomin Mummeh took me to anovver pwetty hoomin lady that maked me all better, we went lots ov times and my mummeh kept giving all her pennies to anovver hoomin in the same place, she says she as got no pennies left now but she would spend every last one on me (whatever that meanz). I feels lots better now and I keep finding waisin nom noms which is my most favritest noms and my hooman mummeh keeps givin me big cuddles and ear scwatchis so now i'm all betters!!

Bye xxxx

Gawjus me
IMG_7624.jpg

Close up ov gawjus me
IMG_7625.jpg

Ouchis!!
IMG_7626.jpg

Nom nom nom nom
IMG_7635.jpg

Mmmm cuddly wuddlys
IMG_7628.jpg

Last edited:
she's very very gorgeous! :love::love::love::love:

BUT.....raisins are actually TOXIC to the kidneys :shock: One or two every now and then is ok, but please don't feed her large quantities or at all regularly. Its a too-common cause of death in dogs, and is being seen increasingly in rabbits. Stick to rabbit treats or extra pellets or things normally found in their diet :thumb:

she's very very gorgeous! :love::love::love::love:

BUT.....raisins are actually TOXIC to the kidneys :shock: One or two every now and then is ok, but please don't feed her large quantities or at all regularly. Its a too-common cause of death in dogs, and is being seen increasingly in rabbits. Stick to rabbit treats or extra pellets or things normally found in their diet :thumb:

Wow, thanks for that, I never suspected raisins were that bad, obs apart from the sugar content which is why she only noms a few occasionally, thank goodness there is knowledgeable peeps like yourself on here!!!!

xx:love:

You little darling!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry to see you got beaten up...hope you feel better now....specially now everyone is telling you how beautiful you are!! Youre like a teddy bear....come and have a squidge with me!!!! I love squidging gorgous bunnies like you!!!!:love::love::love:

Bella, I agree that you are one gorgeous girl, sorry to hear you had a gammy leg but glad it's all better. :) Tell your mummy to give you lots of nice noms, that is what she's there for! ;):lol:

P.S. I love your super squidgy face - fancy coming up to give me a cuddle? :love:

Wow, thanks for that, I never suspected raisins were that bad, obs apart from the sugar content which is why she only noms a few occasionally, thank goodness there is knowledgeable peeps like yourself on here!!!!

Vikki is studying to be a vet, (could you guess? :lol:) and is full of useful advice and cute pictures. She had an 'ask the vet student' thread a while ago which was good..where did that go?

You little darling!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry to see you got beaten up...hope you feel better now....specially now everyone is telling you how beautiful you are!! Youre like a teddy bear....come and have a squidge with me!!!! I love squidging gorgous bunnies like you!!!!:love::love::love:

Yoo can av a squidgies wiv me anytime, I jus luvs big squidgey cuddlies xxx:love:

Bella, I agree that you are one gorgeous girl, sorry to hear you had a gammy leg but glad it's all better. :) Tell your mummy to give you lots of nice noms, that is what she's there for! ;):lol:

P.S. I love your super squidgy face - fancy coming up to give me a cuddle? :love:

Vikki is studying to be a vet, (could you guess? :lol:) and is full of useful advice and cute pictures. She had an 'ask the vet student' thread a while ago which was good..where did that go?

He he, I am getting lots of cuddles offers which I appweciate very muchly as it iz wun of my most favowite fings to do.

My mummeh says its vewwy yoosful that there is lots ov those vet types on here to help wen we is stuck, the only fing is that she as jus told me I cant ave waisins ennymores, well only occasionally :cry: but she is gonna get me 2 helfy nom noms to make up for been a bad bunneh mummeh!! :D :love:

He he, I am getting lots of cuddles offers which I appweciate very muchly as it iz wun of my most favowite fings to do.

My mummeh says its vewwy yoosful that there is lots ov those vet types on here to help wen we is stuck, the only fing is that she as jus told me I cant ave waisins ennymores, well only occasionally :cry: but she is gonna get me 2 helfy nom noms to make up for been a bad bunneh mummeh!! :D :love:

AWWW, i'm sowwy, we spoil all your fun :( but you dont want ouchy tummy neever! healthy nom noms tastes good too tho, just you wait!

Hello Bella, so glad you are feeling better now and how beautiful are you !:love::love::love::love:

Definately have a super squidgy face, just want to bunny nap you

I like talking on here, yoos all weally nice but I as to go now cos my mummeh says were off to see that vet type hoomin again, I wunder if she as to give the uvver lady more pennies, oh well, as long as I get nice noms to weplace my pweshus waisin noms :(

Bye bye luvvly noo fwends, speak soon! xxxx:love::love::love:

What a totally scrummy teddy bear bunny. Gorgeous little fluff ball :love:

Lady Inca sends a special royal nose rub :D

Ooo, just a tip, but readigrass smells like raisons, and is clearly very yummy for buns! Perhaps you could try that?

Back