• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

which is best?

breeze

Mama Doe
out of the two which would people say is the best for rabbits-
science selective
burgess excel

I personal prefer SS.. I like the shape and think its better for wearing the teethies down. Also had a bit of a mucky botty problem on Excel

so excel is a good food?its easier for me to get this than ss as my local garden centre sells excel.darent use online shopping.ive got a 2kg to try them on so hopefully theyl like it.they on a hay mission at the moment.never seen a bun eat so much hay:lol:

I use Excel but from what I've been reading on here I may very well switch to SS as sounds like more nuitritious (sp?) for them

I use Excel but am going to change to oxbow or SS, one of my rabbits is fine on Excel the other has a lot of caecotrophs so thats why im switching :)

I emailed both today, and I'm getting a sample of guinea pig food from SS and bun food from Burgess :lol: try it!

both :lol: rosie has SS now, and still abit of her junior/dwarf excell, anything to help her maintain or put on weight

locks loves his excell adult, but i keep thinking maybe to just put him on SS too, then they both on same feed

Back