• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The problem with Liz's bunny biscuits is...

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
...they are clearly too tasty to stay in one place and be shared!!! They have to be dragged around the carpet and nommed in secret places leaving piles of munched crumbs :lol: I have just this minute finished hoovering so I put a big piece of biccy in a deep plastic hayfilled box Dudley didn't want Daisy to have any so he jumped out with it in his mouth charged around the lounge before stuffing it all... on my nicely hoovered carpet AGAIN :lol::lol:

Radish and Waffle have nearly finished all their biccies already and both hoover up the crumbies after themselves. :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: maybe Im too quick on the draw with the hand vac!! Right Im gonna do an experiment.. the crumbs shall be left overnight and maybe D&D will do some hoovering of their own :D

Well flippin heck you're all right!! Dudley is currently hoovering crumbs :D all this time they must have been cursing me and my Hoover :lol:

Mine run around for ages trying to find secret hiding places for Liz's biscuit, just so the others can't steal them...it is very funny to watch!

Mine run around for ages trying to find secret hiding places for Liz's biscuit, just so the others can't steal them...it is very funny to watch!

Someone I know has an able sighted bunny paired with a blind bunny. The able bunny will run off with the food and the blind one will try to follow. The sighted bunny then drops it where the blind bunny can't see it. He then goes back to it later on to eat it in peace. :lol:

Marnie has realised that Blues bum is too fat to fit in the tunnel so thats where she hides with her noms!
Buns make FAB hoovers :D

Well flippin heck you're all right!! Dudley is currently hoovering crumbs :D all this time they must have been cursing me and my Hoover :lol:

Once the biscuit is gone and all that's left are crumbs they just hoover away :lol::lol:

I don't know what Liz puts in them but they go mad for them.

Once the biscuit is gone and all that's left are crumbs they just hoover away :lol::lol:

I don't know what Liz puts in them but they go mad for them.

That is a closely guarded secret that shall never be disclosed :lol::lol:

Honestly it's nothing special, probably the same that everyone else puts in the bunny biscuits they make. I really don't know why they are so popular, but I'm not complaining :D:D

That is a closely guarded secret that shall never be disclosed :lol::lol:

Honestly it's nothing special, probably the same that everyone else puts in the bunny biscuits they make. I really don't know why they are so popular, but I'm not complaining :D:D

Radish devours them in about 5 seconds flat and keeps pulling the bags out of the cupboard I keep them in when I open it in the morning.

Waffle just takes the treat from me and runs as far away from me as she can. She obviously thinks I might steal it from her. :roll: :lol::lol::lol:

They are very popular in my house and Radish and Waffle both send their love to Aunty Liz who makes the tasty biccies.

Jack: No, de pwoblem wiv Anty Liz's biskits is that they is too small and mummeh hasn't boughted any for aggggessss. :roll:

I weeelly luvvs them. I opes mummeh will buy sum more soon for me to nom nom nom - er - I meens to get more munny for the poorly bunns Anty Liz looks after of courrse. ;)

Back