• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big Dave for Justine and all his other friends

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
P4300083.jpg

I am so coming to bunny nap him :love:
He and Blue are so alike looking!
Such a handsome man....I'm sure Marnie would spread herself around 3 men (little hussy)

:love::love::love:
I do demand some Dave merchandise ;)

Hes gorgeous! I think i need a Dave notebook ;) *goes off to look*

ETA - I cant see no Dave notebooks :cry: If theyre ready, can you send one with Steve Sunday and i'll either paypal the money, or i could give it to Steve? You can of course post it, but thought u could keep the extra pennies that the postage would cost :D xXx

Last edited:

ETA - I cant see no Dave notebooks :cry: If theyre ready, can you send one with Steve Sunday and i'll either paypal the money, or i could give it to Steve? You can of course post it, but thought u could keep the extra pennies that the postage would cost :D xXx

Ahh, the Dave ones are a secret supply :lol: There is only one at the moment as I was waiting to see if they were popular at the rabbit day. It didn't sell so I assumed no-one would be interested :(

Personally I think it is gorgeous :love: Will certainly send it with Steve Sunday :)

Did you get my pm about the meet up on Sunday? :wave:

I love dave but its my OH namesake so im bias, though my OH did pick him for the competion and had a soft spot for his story :love:

Here it is :wave:

davenote.jpg

Oh Liz i definately want one!!! :D That is absolutely gorgeous!! Let me know if you want the cash Sunday or if you'd prefer paypal :wave: xx

Oh Liz i definately want one!!! :D That is absolutely gorgeous!! Let me know if you want the cash Sunday or if you'd prefer paypal :wave: xx

Paypal would be best then I don't have to take £4 to the bank to pay in to the account :wave: Thank you

Back