• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie and Bubbles are gonna party like it's their birthday..

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
...... but first a little snooze. The excitement of being 2 today is just too much to bear:

DSCF9422700x525.jpg

Bubbles practising looking beautiful:
DSCF9430700x525.jpg

DSCF9435700x525.jpg

Alfie trying to decide how to wear his ears for Big and Beige's birthday show tomorrow:

DSCF9443525x700.jpg

DSCF9445525x700.jpg

Skye sleeping in the box one of the bunny presents came in: :lol::lol::lol:
DSCF9418700x525.jpg

Awe how cute are they :love: The Essex buns are looking particularly adorable today :D

Dudley reckons the slicked back look will be the thing for the bucks! He's just been standing behind the Hoover letting the air blow his fur back so he's hoping for a headwind when they're on stage!!

Alfie: Ooooh Elvis, I hadn't thought of that..... *practises lip curl* uh huh. Essex buns rule - you and me are hot stuff Dudley. We didn't get many pressies, Blackberry, because mummy's a meanie. :(

I got them a hedgehog house that somebody else linked to the other day - Bubbles is scared stiff of it and Alfie tried to get inside but his bum was too big and it flipped over...... so now he's eating it. :lol::lol: They have a few new grass mats and some dried herbs, but that's about it. They're so spoilt already, I didn't know what else to get. :oops:

Alfie: Ooooh Elvis, I hadn't thought of that..... *practises lip curl* uh huh. Essex buns rule - you and me are hot stuff Dudley. We didn't get many pressies, Blackberry, because mummy's a meanie. :(

I got them a hedgehog house that somebody else linked to the other day - Bubbles is scared stiff of it and Alfie tried to get inside but his bum was too big and it flipped over...... so now he's eating it. :lol::lol: They have a few new grass mats and some dried herbs, but that's about it. They're so spoilt already, I didn't know what else to get. :oops:

:lol::lol::lol: Is it possible to spoil a rabbit too much:lol:

Back