• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit for sale- Urgent home needed!!

KTJ

Alpha Buck
Reason for selling: Owner cannot stand being used like a slave and treated like a piece of dirt on Flopsy's perfect paw, and has had a breakdown.

Additional details: Flopsy is a neutered male lop. He is just over 1 year old. He is a beatiful looking rabbit, but don't let his stunning appearance fool you. He is territorial and will lunge to bite if you enter his hutch, even if you are re-filling his bowl. He digs at your clothes when he wants attention, and will nip if you are in his way/he wants you to move.
When entering the garden, if your attention is not given to him first, he will frantically begin charging round his hutch, crashing into everything, biting the bars, chewing the hutch, grunting, or stomping his back left foot.
When his bowl is re-filled (usually twice a day) he will immediately tip it over/throw it down his ramp or eat it like he's never been fed before.
Flopsy has been handled since he was 12 weeks old, but since he was approx 6 months, he has a SERIOUS problem with it, (I have 6 scars on my wrists/hands to prove it) and so handling him is a no go.
If he escapes (which he always manages to do) cancel your plans for the afternoon- he knows his name, but NEVER responds to it or comes when called.
He rolls around and flops whenever he wants, wherever he wants and if he decides he's going to lie down and take a nap on all your paperwork, do not disturb him as he is likely to be very unimpressed and chase you away.

On the plus side, he LOVES human contact (even if the humans don't like him) and will binky for hours when in his run/in the house.

He is not litter trained despite many attempts, and I would advise that he goes to someone with much more patience than me

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This was Flopsy as a baby......

Flopsy.jpg

And this is Flopsy now... REMEMBER: DO NOT LET HIS INNOCENT, BEAUTIFUL, STUNNING, GORGEOUSNESS FOOL YOU!!

DSCF5211.jpg

Small print: Flopsy may be a little :censored: but he is my baby and will not be going anywhere!!!!

The rules of the forum prohibit the offering for sale of rabbits unless the ad has been run past a moderator first.

As you have broken these rules, this bunny will have to be confiscated..... ....

I'm on my way ;):lol:

aww :love: Flopsy is a beautiful rabbit, has he totally changed colour? or does it just look like it from the pictures, he looks well golden coloured in the baby pic of him.
Sounds like you have fun with him lol.

aww :love: Flopsy is a beautiful rabbit, has he totally changed colour? or does it just look like it from the pictures, he looks well golden coloured in the baby pic of him.
Sounds like you have fun with him lol.

Yeah, he kind've has changed in colour quite a bit hasn't he?! His face has gone a lot darker as he's got older, and he seems to look like he's frowning a lot now too, but that's probably just him showing how much he disapproves of me calling him my "Beany bum" (his nickname- not quite sure how and when that started, but it's stuck!!) :lol:

Back