• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 4th Gotcha day Gus

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
My little man Gus has been with me 4 years today :love: :love: he was about 6 months when I got him from the rescue so he is a middle ages bunny now! Here are some pics of Gussy Gus :love:

bunnyiv043.jpg

bunnyiv090.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

With his pals

P1010146.jpg

Last edited:
:love::love::love::love: He's very handsome indeed. Happy gotcha day, little man.

I adore that last photo (don't tell Gus though, but I think Dinky is stealing the limelight in it with his little face squished in the middle :love:)

I adore that last photo (don't tell Gus though, but I think Dinky is stealing the limelight in it with his little face squished in the middle :love:)

I know Gus used to be the one everyone adored...Dinky has stole the limelight since he arrived :lol::lol:

*whispers* Gus is my favourite :love:

Your secret's safe with me. ;) Do you think it's because you had him before the others Lou, or his personality?

Alfie's my favourite *shhhh* and I don't know whether it's because he's such a cheeky over-confident troublemaker or just because I bonded more with him before Bubbles came along.

Your secret's safe with me. ;) Do you think it's because you had him before the others Lou, or his personality?

Alfie's my favourite *shhhh* and I don't know whether it's because he's such a cheeky over-confident troublemaker or just because I bonded more with him before Bubbles came along.

I think it is a combination of him being my first and his nature, he is such a sweet gentle bun :love:

Back