• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie and Bubbles are 2 today

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Happy birthday to my two little babies. :love::love::love:

I must have sounded like a right loon this morning though - we have builders in, and they saw the buns in the aviary. One asked if they were hamsters :shock: :lol::lol: and I said "No, bunnies...... and it's their birthday today... ". Like he really wanted to know that! :oops: :lol:

'happy birthday to youuu, happy birthday to youuuuu, happy birthday ickle bunnies, happy birthday to youuuuuu' hehe

awww thats something Id do, I always tell strangers nonsense bits of info that they wont wanna know :lol:

Happy Birfdays guys :wave:

I nearly got a courier chap in the house yesterday as when I was signing for the parcel, he caught a glimpse of Rudy and Tink and he leaned in (!) and said, "Are they rabbits? What are they doing in there?" :shock::shock: I said coz they like it! He then went on to ask are they normal sized rabbits or super big ones. So I explained it all. His wife has just got a couple of lops (not mini-lops) and he was quite shocked to see how big they would get. 'How long do they live?', he said. (Obviously done loads of research then!!)

Poor Alfie and Bubbles they've gone from pinny pigs to hammies:lol::lol::lol:

Happy Birthday Alfie & Bubbles :D Dudley wants to know if 2 is the legal age for drinking for bunnies then he can buy them one at Big & Beiges birthday show!!

Oh happy birthday Alfie and Bubbles...it is Gus's gotcha day today too :love:

Ooooh, joint party later then eh? :lol::lol:

Alfie: Oh yes, Dudley. I is definitely old enough for beer now. I have hairs on my chest and everything.

Bubbles: Yes, but still not many hairs on that bad leg.

Alison, :shock::shock: at the courier. Let's hope his don't turn out to be french lops. :shock: Alfie and Bubbles aren't quite sure what's worse - being mistaken for hammies or piggies. :lol::lol::lol:

Hamsters?! :shock: :lol: :lol:
I didn't realise that were that small!

Happy Birthday Alfie and Bubbles! :)

Aw, are they brother and sister?

No. :) Alfie was from a breeder so we know his d.o.b. Bubbles had been in rescue since about 8 wks old, so working back from the date she got to the rescue she would have been born within a few days of Alfie. We just decided to make it the same day as Alfie. :D:D

Back