• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Pretty Rex Doe - Surrey

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of demons_soul

Contact/organisation details: I am fostering for Furry Friends in Old Coulsdon. Please PM me on here or call Emma on 020 8407 1080/0797 356 9371.
Does the animal have rescue back up?: Yes
Number of groups:1
Group:1
Number of animals:1
Type/Breed/Variety: Rex rabbit
Sex: Female
Age(s): 2 years old
Name(s): Jasmine
Neutered: Yes
Reason for rehoming: Owner rang me up and said she regretted Jasmine since the day she got her. Apparently they couldn't bond with her.
Will the group be split: She needs to go to a home where she will be bonded with a male rabbit. If you have a neutered male rabbit, we can assist in bonding and offer advice.
Transport available: Within reason, unless you know of people coming this way.
Other: Jasmine is very overweight and it is obvious she has not been receiving the care she needs. She was being fed the wrong diet, however we are feeding her the correct food and the right amounts and will be making sure she gets lots of exercise! Her nails were incredibly overgrown and I brought her in for a health check and she loved having a little explore and a cuddle :)

HPIM4631.jpg

HPIM4641.jpg

Front paws in a bad state
HPIM4642.jpg

HPIM4639.jpg

Having a nose about
HPIM4644.jpg

Just relaxing :)

HPIM4655.jpg

Jasmine is still looking for her forever home. She does get a little bit grumpy in her hutch sometimes and has a bit of a growl. She is fine in the run and will hop over to say hello and she is also fine when she is out and happy to be held.

Jasmine is still waiting for a home. We have transport going to Portsmouth on the 21st of this month. If anyone down that way can offer a home, please get in touch!

I am torturing myself by coming back to this thread again and again.
I would LOVE to offer her a home but I cant :cry:

I really hope that she wont have to wait much longer xx

I'm hoping so too! She is so very pretty <3 She is also learning how great rabbit food is since her past owner was feeding her a hearty diet of bread and lettuce...

Oh Jane! Me too! What a wonderful rabbit, surely someone, somewhere has a fabulous home for her.

Wish it was me:cry: I have dreadful selfish thoughts about giving up the rescue and nabbing all the rexes!!

However, I have 4 pairs already, and that is pure greed, I should keep my places for rehoming:oops: Oh dear, furiously counts fingers, is it just 8?

Last edited:
Oh Jane! Me too! What a wonderful rabbit, surely someone, somewhere has a fabulous home for her.

Wish it was me:cry: I have dreadful selfish thoughts about giving up the rescue and nabbing all the rexes!!

However, I have 4 pairs already, and that is pure greed, I should keep my places for rehoming:oops: Oh dear, furiously counts fingers, is it just 8?

Fingers crossed she isn't waiting too much longer!

Back