• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you think some bunnies are just destined to get loads wrong with them?

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
Like my Inca....i woke up this morning and was carrying out my usual routine (pellets, pro-biotics, clean inca's sore womany bits, apply manuka honey etc etc) thinking to myself, 'oh her wee flower looks not too bad this morning' then i noticed her foot.

She has scraped a layer of skin off of one of her toes and its all red!
So i have cleaned it with iodine and put manuka honey on it.

It honestly feels like one thing after another! :roll:

*on another note, just as i was typing this, Herbie done one of they flop and roll right over flops......hehehe

i often dont think its the bunnies i think it just my luck that the only two bunnies ive ever had have been sick.. hoping holly can give me 14 days before she gets ill on me or the insurance wont cover it :(

aww bless her lots of bunny hugs xx

I do think theyll be like people-you find some are more prone to illnesses than others

I have 4 children and its the same one that gets ill and hurts theirself :roll:

i often dont think its the bunnies i think it just my luck that the only two bunnies ive ever had have been sick.. hoping holly can give me 14 days before she gets ill on me or the insurance wont cover it :(

You are quite like me, having ill bunnies....can be a strain at times, but they need us to look after them i suppose.
I'm hope your new wee baby will have a clean bill of health for her whole life :)

aww bless her lots of bunny hugs xx
Ill give her a wee hug from you x

hope your little angels foot feels better, bloke i work with swears by his iodine i must get some :D

Back