• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What Kind of Lop??

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
DSCI0358.jpg

What kind of lop is Cass? Hes not little like a mini lop or big like a French lop, is he a dwarf lop?

And if anyone can hazard a guess at Harvey's breed as well :) (the grey rabbit in my signature pic).

Not that its important I just want to know so I sound knowledgable when I boast about them :lol:

Last edited:
Yep, he sounds like a dwarf lop. Very gorgeous one too. :love::love::love:

I have no idea about the other beauty in your siggy though.

he looks like a dwarf lop..but his face is really rather pointy..but then some have totally flat faces. atually thinking back my big bridge girlie was a french lop and had a sort of pointy face too. bertie my frenchie has a much more rounded face..bit like a teddy bear.

ooh harvey looks like our old buns mummy cept she was orange and i said she was the cadburys caramel bunny:lol: the lady who owned her called her poppet and she was.she was soo friendly.

harvey is adorable whatever he is:love:

Looks like Bobby who is a french lop crossed with an up eared bunny.. she has a pointy face but is a big girl

He looks the same as Joe who my vets has classed as a dwarf lop, but i think he is a bit of a mixture cos he's got helicopter ears which i've googled and apparently that is where they're a bit o a mixed breed and something happens to the cartiledge in their ear :shock: Whatever make they are they're gorgeous :love:

Back