• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help ?

Atlas&Hope

New Kit
Hello, hello!
I want my bunnies to learn to jump?, Im always trying but they dont move..
Can you help me with it?, I really like it but they just dont move or go under
it.., I have tried to but somethink under it so there nothing to go under...

I really like it, if you dont really get me I want my bunnies to learn that:

rabbit%20hopping.jpg

277362876_6227d2a41b.jpg

well checking your post history, you mentioned one of your bunnies is pregnant - in which case I think she's being very sensible refusing to jump over hurdles!

well checking your post history, you mentioned one of your bunnies is pregnant - in which case I think she's being very sensible refusing to jump over hurdles!

Ditto! :roll: definatley NOT the female and I don't know anything about 'jumping' except they like jumping on their stool to watch their environment :D

Im not letting her jump,, lol. Not when she is pregnant.. But he just doesnt want to jump. Though he is free with no colar he just goes away and if I have colar he just doesnt jump.. Can anybody tell my how to teach a bunnie to jump...

Start with very low jumps, something almost ground level that he can walk over, and offer a tiny amount of treat to bribe hime over.If he co-operates then you may be able to get him jumping, but rabbits can be very stubborn about what they do or don't want to do:)

If he doesn't want to jump then he doesn't want to jump, so don't force him to....simples! :D

If he does it when not on his harness then just sit and watch.

When you say collar, do you mean harness? A collar, as in a dog/cat collar, should NEVER be used on a rabbit.

Well my OH put a cardboard box accross the kitchen door into the front room to stop Joejoe coming in as he's suddenly taken to running through the front room like Usain Bolt and up the stairs :lol: and he jumps over that which is the first time he's ever jumped over anything lol. I don't think we could've trained him though.

Back