• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good day for childs rabbit!!

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
I'm a teacher and I have my children endoctrinated about looking after their animals. I show them pictures of how I look after mine and they love knowing something about the teachers personal life.

Anyway I bang on about how much space rabbits need and how much exercise, one little girl must have gone on and on to her folks so much that they built it a run to add on to the hutch! She couldn't wait to tell me this morning! At least that's one rabbit with a little more space.

Thought you might like a happy story involving children and rabbits - some of them really do love and care for their pets and some parents are caring and responsible!! :D

:D this is so great to hear. when i was younger my poor rabbits had a hutch and run but neither was big enough, were always kept singly... but all this was on the advice of books we had bought. and they were fed iceberg lettuce :( i dont know how these books get published, and how these pet shops can sell animals who have no idea about them... but I digress! well done you :)

Im the same when I am in school (am training to be a teacher) I love doing circle times about responsibilities and animals etc. And you're right, kids are well nosey!! They always love hearing what my buns have been up to.

Back