• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help!!!! ='(

Lexii2k10

New Kit
My rabbit (Noir) had her eye removed 2 days ago after an accident. She stayed at the vets all day and we took her home on the night. The vet said she had been nibbling on her food. When we got her home she was just resting after the anesthetic. But yesterday she was laid out on her side. i took her to the vets and they gave her a painkiller and a jab to get her gut working. He also gave me a powder to mix into water so i can syringe it into her mouth she has taken a bit of it but not a lot. There are no droppings and weeing after 24 hours also i gave her some grass which she nibbled at but nothing like she would normally eat. Any idea what will get my rabbit pooing eating and drinking again? Please help. Thank You

Cross posted...maybe stick to the health thread as people may notice it more and so you don't miss any advice :D

My rabbit (Noir) had her eye removed 2 days ago after an accident. She stayed at the vets all day and we took her home on the night. The vet said she had been nibbling on her food. When we got her home she was just resting after the anesthetic. But yesterday she was laid out on her side. i took her to the vets and they gave her a painkiller and a jab to get her gut working. He also gave me a powder to mix into water so i can syringe it into her mouth she has taken a bit of it but not a lot. There are no droppings and weeing after 24 hours also i gave her some grass which she nibbled at but nothing like she would normally eat. Any idea what will get my rabbit pooing eating and drinking again? Please help. Thank You

I have replied on your other thread in 'Health'

Back